Tuesday 23 April 2013

When boredom comes knocking... its only natural to start a blog.

Having just finished the last piece of coursework I will ever have to write in my university career, I suddenly find myself at a loss of what to do with my life. True, I should be rejoicing in this moment, thinking "YES, THANK GOD FOR THAT" but surprisingly I feel a bit useless now. So in true Annie fashion I think to myself, what can I start to work on next? To which the answer came " how about a blog?". If you are still reading this and have not already given up and gone on to the next blog, then I feel its only fair to tell you a little about myself and what I have been up to over the past year...
  • I am currently an undergraduate in my final year at the University of Kent in Canterbury. I study Classics and Archaeology which I absolutely adore and am absolutely dreading leaving it all behind me.
  • I have met some absolutely fantastic people this year from both university and from my time in Orlando who I know are going to be friends for life.

  • Discovered a new found love and respect for Gin and tonic. Honestly, I don't know why it has such a bad reputation....
  • I am passionate about travelling. So naturally, take every opportunity to go. I have previously inter- railed around Europe, worked in Universal Studios in Orlando, travelled to Rome with the girls of my uni course etc.

  • I have just been accepted on to a year long program with Disney as a cultural representative in Orlando so am very busy preparing for that.


    Me, looking fabulous in my wizards uniform, Kristian and Kate... 


    Universal crew


    Me and Matt arriving in Paris


    Me and Sarah outside Versaille


    My beauties: Laura, Nikki, Lauren and Becky


    Callum, Joe, me and Becky at Venue (Student Union)


    My favourite place in the whole world: Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World, Orlando



    So, that basically is the last few years of my life in a nutshell. I could bore you with some more details but I'm sure you'll learn more about me as the blog progresses. I'm not usually very good at keeping up with diaries, journals etc. but I will try my hardest to make a real effort with this. So keep exploring, dreaming and discovering and I will try my hardest to too!! 

    Annie xxx 







No comments:

Post a Comment